During the extended February 20–24 weekend, this website and the SIGSEM mailing list are migrated to a new server. There may be bumps ahead.
SIGSEM WG on Evaluating Computational Semantics
This SIGSEM working group was founded on March 12, 2008. The objectives of the working group are:
- defining evaluation methods for semantic representations as output by parser
- providing test suites for textual entailments or specific semantic phenomena
- organising shared tasks (possibly in collaboration with SIGLEX/SemEval)
- The first meeting is planned at STEP 2008
- The second meeting is planned during IWCS-8.
- Semantic annotation
- Textual Inference
- Group members:
- Johan Bos (University of Rome "La Sapienza")
- Katrin Erk (University of Texas at Austin)
- Claire Gardent (INRIA-Lorraine)
- Coordinator and contact person: Johan Bos.