Welcome to http://www.sigsem.org, the official web site of SIGSEM, the Special Interest Group on Computational Semantics.
SIGSEM is a special interest group (SIG) of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL).
- *SEM-2013: Second Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics.
Atlanta, June 2013
- Events: First workshop on Events: Definition, Detection, Coreference, and Representation.
Atlanta, June 13 or 14
- NLCS: Natural Language and Computer Science.
New Orleans, June 28, 2013.
- GL2013: 6th International Conference on Generative Approaches to the Lexicon.
Pisa, September 24-25, 2013.
- DialDam: The 17th workshop on the semantics and pragmatics of dialogue.
Amsterdam, 16-18 December 2013
NEW: IWCS-2013 in Potsdam